Fitaide Lite (the free version) was released yesterday and is now available for download. To celebrate the launch and demonstrate the versatility of the application, we are running a contest this weekend (13th & 14th March, 2010) with $150 of iTunes Gift Certificates up for grabs. Contest is open to US & UK users of iTunes only. Hope to see you participate and hope you enjoy the contest. Good luck!
2. Use Fitaide or Fitaide Lite to capture your activity and broadcast sessions over Twitter (using the in-built capability within the app)
3. Sessions should last a minimum of 20 minutes each within an average intensity of 40% Vo2Max or more per session
4. The number of distinct sessions broadcast between 12:00 am to 11:59 pm US EST each day (i.e. 13th & 14th March) on Twitter will be counted for every participant. Its important that each session is clearly labelled with a distinct activity prior to broadcast – if a participant has two similar activities (example jogging and running) then only one will be counted towards the contest total
5. The top 5 broadcasters each day will receive a $15 / GBP 10 iTunes Gift certificate each. In case of a tie, the total session time as well as the creativity of the activity (within the capabilities of Fitaide) will be considered in picking a winner
6. Contest is only open to users of the US & UK iTunes stores
7. Gift certificate codes will be sent via direct message on Twitter to the winners so please ensure you follow Fitaide on Twitter to receive the codes. To follow click here
8. Any questions please leave a comment below or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Kindly ensure that you do not overexert yourself and take into account your health and fitness status and / or consult your physician before participating in this contest. By participating in this contest you acknowledge that POSCITECH or any of its employees cannot be held responsible for any effects, injury or damage your incur either to yourself or to your belongings, whether directly or indirectly as a result of your participation in this contest.