The ‘1K A DAY’ Challenge is designed to encourage users to find a virtual workout partner to make your training both fun and effective. The idea is to invite your friends and complete 50 km (31 miles) in 50 days. A brand new iPod Touch 4G 8GB worth $229 will be awarded to one lucky winner who signs-up and invites their friend.
Its really simple to participate in the contest:
2. Sign-up for the ‘1K A DAY’ challenge within the application
3. Invite one friend (via e-mail) to the ‘1K A DAY’ challenge from within the application
You don’t have to complete the challenge to enter the contest, though that would of course be great for your fitness!
Each unique e-mail invite sent to a friend gets you an entry into the contest. Invites sent out before 10:00 pm Pacific time on the 23rd of October 2010 will be considered. Winners will be intimated via e-mail so kindly ensure you enter the right e-mail id into your Fitaide profile page.
1. You can send as many e-mail invites as you like, but only valid & unique e-mail invites will be counted towards the contest
2. Only invites sent for the ‘1K A DAY’ contest will count
3. Make sure you send the invites by using the invite button on the contest page – we will not be able to count them otherwise
4. Contest ends 10 pm Pacific Time on the 23th of October
5. Winners will be intimated via e-mail so kindly ensure that you enter the correct e-mail id on your Fitaide profile page within the application. In case you do not respond within 24 hours of the e-mail being sent, we reserve the right to declare an alternative winner.
6. The gift money of $229 which is the cost of an 8GB iPod Touch 4G will be sent via paypal – kindly ensure you have a valid paypal account that can receive the gift amount.
7. Usage of automated scripts of any kind for our contests will automatically disqualify you from the contest
8. Creating multiple accounts on Fitaide to enter multiple times will automatically disqualify you from the contest.
9. No purchase necessary to enter.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.